Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day Decor

DSC_8434W

v-day decorations 2011W

I have never decorated for Valentine's day, this year I wanted to.

I saw a bunch of crafts I wanted to do (I didn't end up doing all of them this year) and I have a lot of time on my hands during the day, so I went for them!

If you want tutorials on anything, let me know and I'll post them, although the only ones I did from tutorials are the felt heart which I've already posted, and the rosette balls. Unless you have the patience of Job, I would suggest not making the rosette balls, at least the red one! The pink one wasn't nearly as time consuming since the flowers are bigger.

I think I'll add a little something more to the I <3 U, but until then, here's what I've done!

6 comments:

Bush's said...

now I want to decorate....blast!

Moore4jess said...

Your display is SO adorable! My display looks so sad. It only have like 2 little things and it's totally retarded looking. It's a lot harder to do stuff when Allison is undoing them as I go though. And there are too many other things that need to be done while she's asleep. I'll just hire you next year;)

Kristin C said...

I LOVE it! And I totally want some! Why do y'all have to live more than 5 mins away now!?!?!?!?!!? That sucks!

Unknown said...

Kristin: totally sucks, let's relocate:)

MommyJen said...

OMG!! is that really your house and your decorating!!!?? good Job!! its BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jen! It was so fun to do, if you ever feel like being crafty, let's get together!