Wednesday, February 22, 2012

O' Henry

Carleton's firm threw Tinley a tea party baby shower a few weeks after she was born. It was so nice. I love the people he works with, and their spouses, they're all so kind and thoughtful. We got some really great gifts, and some super cute and fancy outfits, I can't wait for her to get to wear some of these things:)

We went to O' Henry hotel in Greensboro and ate some DE-LISH food, unfortunately I wasn't aware there was a cake from Maxie B's bakery being brought out at the end...we ended up taking the entire thing home (don't worry, Carleton took it to work with him the next day before we even took a bite). When I did take a bite later that night though... HOLE-Y COW!!!!! AMAAAAZING!!! We're so lucky he loves his job so much and that he works with such wonderful people. The waitress there informed me there was a famous guy sitting behind us and asked if I wanted him to be in our picture, I had no idea who he was (Carleton did) and politely declined. It's a pretty sweet place though, if I were famous, I'd go!

100_1907w

1 comments:

Susannah said...

We got a birthday cake from Maxie B's for El and it was awesome! So glad you guys got one! Sounds like a great way to welcome her :)