Monday, June 22, 2009

Grand Opening Gala


Carleton threatening to beat up Gene Hamm, designer of our golf course and many others, for saying that I'm really pretty.  He said something like, "easy there, buddy, that's my wife you're talking about, you better not say anything else"  He's such a kidder.  He was a VIP speaker at the party.

Carleton was my self-proclaimed drink holder, there he is doing his job well:)

The Country Club where I work had the long awaited Grand Opening for our new clubhouse!  It was fun seeing the people I work with and for in a different environment and getting to dress up with my very handsome husband, especially after running the race that morning and being at the pool during the afternoon, what better way to feel better about yourself than to get dressed up!  My parents watched the kids again that night (thanks again, parents) and we went and started snapping pictures and mingling with the members.  Carleton had a much better time than he thought he was going to have!  As you can see from just a couple pictures there was some yummy food, there was an ENTIRE room that was desserts only-yum!  

Disclaimer: the order of this post and the last one are switched, this was the weekend we had the kids and did the race!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Darn, I wanted to see a full length shot of you in your dress! Did you wear the sparkly white one? It's rather hard to tell in a b/w shot. :-)

Danielle said...

is that your bridesmaid dress from my wedding?? it kinda look like it! haha well if it is, i am glad you got another use out of it! Love you Girl!!