Sunday, September 27, 2009

Camping with Friends!

So this is overdue and Doreen, I have some more funny pictures of Matt doing charades if you want them...

Charades with the gang...quite hilarious, especially Doreen's "Sounds like Baton" instead of trying to act out a swan...she always started out standing tall then would end up almost sitting on the floor cuz she couldn't stop laughing.  Marianne would get her team to finally guess what she was acting out, just in time for the card to slip between her fingers before she could grab it. I'm not sure how well you can see it, but I love the bottom left picture in this set.  Ben is competitive.  VERY competitive, in this picture he looks like he's giving all the blame to Derek for losing the game.  It's ok guys, better luck next time;)  Go team, Vampires!
Ben & Kristin, it took him a minute of convincing her she wouldn't fall before
she looked down to see we were down there!

A spider on the bridge, there were TONS of spiders, this doesn't look too intense, my lens kept fogging up:(
the bridge to get to the campsite, I was a little irritated with Carleton for swinging it while I was carrying way too many things
Thanks Ali and Josh for planning and organizing the whole thing, we had a great time!  I'm feeling a bonfire in the not too distant future!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Did you guys not so that humango spider on one of the webs on the bridge?? It's a good thing I didn't see it or I probably would have been going through the water to get across! SWEET Guessture pictures!! I am SOOOOOOO glad you took some during that game those are stinkin' HILARIOUS! And yeah, if you have more of Matt I'd take them. I'm planning on adding some more of your pictures to my camping post. That WAS such an awesome camping trip. Doing it again is a MUST.

Kristin C said...

the big spider on the bridge is why I didn't want to look anywhere!!! I thought Ben was just telling me to look at the big spider! Those are some great pictures of the game...so fun!