Friday, January 14, 2011

What do you do?

When you're cooped up inside all day due to the snow? This is what I did!
snow dayW

and if you were wondering, yes, I did get up and go outside at 7 in the morning with my tripod (still can't find my remote, darnit!) to take pictures in the snow with Carleton before he left for work that morning! Later after still deciding I was way too bored to stay inside I took my camera out and took pictures of the bushes and my car with the month and year carved in the snow/ice. If you're also wondering, Ashley what the heck are you wearing? Those are some old yoga/pj pants and I thought from a distance tucked into boots they would look like regular black pants and since Carleton wasn't wearing jeans...well you get the idea. TURNS OUT they look nothing like nice black pants, they're saggy and gross, hence the cropped picture to cover most of my poor decision up!

Later I was still SOOOOOO bored and Carleton, although the only one at work, decided to stay til 6, ugh.
H20W
That's right, I took pictures of WATER. Only a photographer would find this interesting in the slightest, and even then, it was borderline boring. If only I'd had a different lens to use for this it would've been a lot less of a hassle and probably would've yielded much better results!

After a few water drop pictures I decided to throw my rings in a champagne glass to see if I could get a cool ring shot, eh not exactly what I was hoping for, again if only...
cheers


As you can see, I get bored, will someone please come hang out with me?!

1 comments:

Ben and Rachel said...

So cool ash! These pictures are awesome. We need to live closer so you won't get so bored! Miss you!