Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A WICKED good time


Carleton and I went to see Wicked opening night at the DPAC. It was nothing short of INCREDIBLE. I'd read part of the book and was very happy that the play was quite different than the book. The three times I've been to New York I've wanted to see it but it's always sold out, so when we saw it was one of the shows in the DPAC season ticket pass we jumped at the opportunity. It was a great note to end our season ticket experience with (since we'll be out of town for our last play). I've been wanting to go back and see it pretty much every day since we saw it, it was that good. My friend Julie gave me the soundtrack and I can't help myself, I play at least one song every single day as loud as I can, I'm sure our neighbors love us:) I really just can't say enough amazing things about it, and can't wait to see it again!

0 comments: