Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Harry Potter

We went to see Harry Potter on opening night, it did not disappoint! Carleton met us (Jes, Phillip, Weston, and myself) at dinner. When he walked into the restaurant he was wondering who this girl staring at him was and thought "my pregnant wife will not be happy this chick keeps staring at me"...a minute later he realized it was me. I guess he forgot I'd gotten bangs the day before!

This is actually the better of the two pictures...he was pretending to sneeze in this picture, so I took his head off the other one where he wasn't ready for the picture. The things I have to go through to get a picture. That's why we have so few of the two of us together...well few considering how many things we do that I'd like to document!

100_1852w

100_1850w

0 comments: