Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Youth Conference

Carleton and I chaperoned the 10-stake youth conference held at ECU this year. It was CRAZY hot (as in over 100 degrees every single day) but it was incredible. The speakers, the performers, and the youth were all amazing! We're so glad we got to go be a part of it. I was waiting to do this post until we got a picture of our group (family) and I'm happy to report Kyle came through! Thanks, Kyle;)

yc1

I love these pictures:
YC

I was looking at this picture (right) that Aja took and it reminded me of another picture...one from two months before we got engaged. I love how they're almost identical down to the placement of my hand and my fingernail polish! And no, that was not planned.

While we were dancing I looked around and these two people were taking pictures of Carleton and me with their disposable camera...I'd never seen them before, glad we're that awkward "short girl/tall guy" couple that gets made fun of and random pictures taken of! I never thought that would be me.

HE thinks he's so funny:
100_1876w

Carleton telling our group he doesn't think this activity will work:
100_1861w

Part of our family:
100_1866w

all of our family!
PICT0020w


My crazy swollen feet/ankles:
100_1880w

luckily they were back to normal by Monday morning.

And the Bieber dance... we were actually really good at it, we just got a little thrown off by the pressure of the camera, and we started in the middle instead of the beginning...then I tried getting creative at the end, we should've just done it how we always did, oh well.



1 comments:

ashley said...

you weren't the only one with ginormous swolled feet and ankles during YC. i'm sure the phrase, "look at my cankles!" came out of my mouth more times that weekend, than any time during my 5 pregnancies combined!