Thursday, November 5, 2009

Seaworld.

I had 999 pictures from this trip.  I know, ridiculous.  That does not include any of my sister's or my dad's pictures.  Rather than writing a whole huge post on our adventures at Seaworld and Disney world (in the coming posts) I'll let the pictures do (most of) the talking.  


We saw lots of cool sea life

Some amazing dolphin and seal/walrus shows

That one in the middle kept jumping higher and bending tighter than the rest, show off.
I was so focused on pictures I didn't realize how close this parrot came to hitting me in the head

We fed seals, sea lions, sting rays, etc
and pet them



I've always loved dolphins, I had pictures/posters, carvings of them in my room and bathroom at my parents house, so it was a life long dream when one got close enough for me to pet...but I blew it--I chickened out and I've had nightmares about how close I was and how I almost pet one ever since then:(


The kids thought the alligators and manatees were really exciting

Taylor isn't slowing down a bit yet, she is leading the way for more fun
Oh man look at that huge splash...and who could be under it?
Yes, that's right, me and I'm SOAKED.
If you didn't see my dad's face in the last one, this one is priceless (click to enlarge), and yes, as you can tell I was wearing a blue bra.  Every time we went on a ride the entire week, someone might get a few drops of water on them, maybe even a little splash, but I always, ALWAYS was the one to get DRENCHED.  I've never seen my dad laugh as hard as when this happened to me on the last ride the last day.

Kaylee was a little sad that she couldn't do the cool rides or even sit on her own carousel character because of her broken elbow, poor thing.
He had to know this would end up on here!
And the worst ride ever...
I thought, hey it'd be funny to make my prego sister feel queasy, turns out the joke was on me, but the end I felt so sick, then we went on a simulation ride after and I had my head between my knees I felt SOOOO nauseous.   The next day and a half I was on the verge of puking with the worst headache I think I've ever experienced.  Jesica called that Karma.
And of course we saw shamu!

0 comments: