Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's sad, I know.

It's been over a month since I've posted anything on my blog. I can't stand this from other people, since I'm a sucker for good pictures and fun/funny stories, so I must apologize! BUT, having said that, I like having everything in order and have an OCD habit of not posting things if they're not chronological. Well one of the things I was waiting for I just received pictures of...had I actually asked for them before yesterday, I probably would've gotten them sooner :)


Ok so here it goes...the NC Asheboro Zoo. It had been a few years since I'd been to the zoo here, and Carleton and the Connell's had never been, so before they moved (and before Annabelle came) we made the trip!

We left bright and early so we could spend the whole day there and still get back in time for me to do a photo shoot and Kristin to go visiting teaching...I think, it's been a while!

I had to have a picture of the two of us by this statue because I have the exact same picture of my parents from probably 10 years ago!
We hung out with the polar bear for a while, he was SO cool. That ball he was throwing around was a 70+ pound medicine ball and it threw it around like an air-filled beach ball!

The Ririe's went to the zoo a couple weeks before us, after me crawling into this wet/dirty egg we remembered them saying something about putting Tessa in an egg (I think) so I'm thinking it was probably the same one:) I'd like to see her picture...hint hint, Allison.
Kristin is so sneaky and candid...it rained, quite a bit, hence the wet dog look.
I love how Kristin had Annabelle just days later, yet you can't even tell she's pregnant in this picture!

We ended the trip with a stop at Cook Out to get some $1.00 "Big, double oreo" milkshakes, they were AH-MAZ-ING. My mouth is watering thinking about it now....

More to come soon, even if it is slightly out of order:(

0 comments: