Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fail

My friend, Lauren, put up a map of all the places she's visited or lived in in honor of the 4th of July, so I thought I would do the same. Mine is pitiful! BUT I will tell you all these places are places I've visited (or lived in) for more than just a few days, none of this "I remember driving through that place" so I'm sure there are actually more places. It's still kind of pathetic though!

me:
visited 13 states (26%)


the boy:
visited 37 states (74%)

Carleton's is much more impressive!

And now it's time to pack for girls camp, I'll be there all week!

3 comments:

Kristin C said...

Mine is pretty pathetic too...only 15 states. Looks like we need to plan and go on some trips!!!! :) Have fun at girls camp!

Melanie said...

WHAT?? Good thing we're moving to CA so you can come visit and check that one off your map!! MIss you...

Brent and Lauren said...

I feel so cool to have semi made it on your blog !