Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day!

This Father's Day we went to Jes' house for a cookout with the fam. I'm blessed to have such a wonderful dad and a great husband who I know will be a fantastic dad to our little girl...and any other kids we have in the future!

Doesn't he look thrilled to be in a picture with me? I promise he really does like me. He even tells me he loves me several times a day, he just doesn't show it in pictures. Oh well, Carleton's first partial father's day is officially documented whether he likes it or not!
father's dayw

Happy (late) father's day to all the daddies and daddies to be out there!

And today marks week 20, halfway there!!!

3 comments:

Ali Holt said...

ughhh if I were as cute as you pregnant I would have 50 children! I am so dreading pregnancy #2!!! I get so BIG

Unknown said...

are you kidding?! You're and INSANELY gorgeous pregnant lady! AND you are soooooo tiny now, have you ever been so skinny? You seriously make the rest of us look bad!

Kristin C said...

haha, Carleton cracks me up! And both of you are extremely cute pregnant ladies and super HOT non-pregnant ladies! I miss y'all!!!