Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our little family.

Sunday morning we left our house around 7, went to make sure all my tires were full, Carleton filled up three of them, then saw my right rear tire, which was completely flat. We turned around and went home, moved everything to Carleton's car and started warming his car up. Eventually we were back on the road, by 7:45 and rolled up to their house around 10:30. We had such a great time seeing everyone, it was especially nice meeting our two brand new nieces.
Anna was a wonderful host as always, she was the one that just had the baby, the reason we went up there, and she's busy cooking for all of us! Seriously, our family never ceases to amaze me!

We didn't know until a couple days before that Christian and Jen's family would be joining us there, so that was a nice surprise!

It was freezing, but they were good sports as I took a few pictures of each family...if you wouldn't mind voting on your favorites here and here, that'd be awesome!

And not that I didn't love the pictures we had taken for our one year anniversary. But I needed a few where we were both looking forward and smiling! So when we went up to Williamsburg on Sunday for our niece's blessing, I had Carleton sit down, tested the light, then passed my camera off for a few quick snaps! Please vote on your favorites, it's for a good cause, which I can't say publicly, but your votes are very appreciated!

I realize I never posted anything about my birthday or Thanksgiving. Truth is, both were great! I got to spend them both with people that I love and they took very good care of me, making sure my back was nice and massaged and my belly was full and satisfied. Thank you, family for making my birthday (and Thanksgiving) great! Reason for no posts on them individually: no pictures:(






7 comments:

Anna said...

1 or 6 but you can't go wrong with any of them. You're gorgeous! Can't wait to see what Carleton+Ashley babies look like! =)

Jenna said...

i like 4-6 the best! glad that you enjoyed time with your family!

Doreen said...

The last one is my fav! You guys are so cute.

Holly said...

I like 2, but maybe use same color effects as on 6. I also like the last one.

Lauren said...

ok, this was hard! I like 2 and 5. But it's not an easy choice considering you both look great in all of them and I have know idea what the project is or the surrounding photographs colors are if there will be any.

Ben and Rachel said...

I want your coat!! It's so cute. My fav is the 4th one.

Allison said...

You guys both look awesome, of course. I really like the last one.