Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Buttons!

I got the idea from a friend's blog to make these SUPER CUTE buttons! It was really easy, and a lot of fun. I went to Joanns with my 40% off coupon. I found the buttons I was looking for, then went to find some fabric. Well all I needed was a really small square, but unfortunately they don't sell fabric that way. BUT they do have really big reams of fabric that have little square samples you can take! So, with the help of one of the workers, I got a bunch of samples! My pack only had three buttons so I couldn't do too much, but what I did, I love!

I started with this
then....

and the final product looks like this (before you put it on a hair clip, necklace, or whatever else you choose to do)
And what as the total cost for this fun new hobby? I believe it was something like $2.17 for everything! Love things like this!

Thank you, Jenna, for the great idea!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

AWESOME! i'm so glad you enjoyed doing them! its such a fun, easy, and CHEAP project! i love your cute fabric too! I need to start making some more! i love the necklace idea. i didnt even think about that!