Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanks for asking!

Yesterday I got this e-mail which brought a smile to my day:)

Ashley,

I saw a photograph on the website http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/washington/gallery/?page=3 you took of the Washington D.C. Temple. I am making a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law were a picture is modgepodged onto wooden blocks. I wanted to use one of the photographs you took. I know that your released permission to the above site for users to use the photograph as a screensaver, but were I will actually be printing the picture I wanted to receive permission from you to do so. I will not be selling the product or making any profit from it. If you have a site where you sell your photographs for such use, please forward that site to me.

Thank you,
Lorianne

3 comments:

Jenna said...

aw what a great compliment! your pictures are so good!

Lauren said...

so cool, you've no hit the "BIG TIMES"!

ashley said...

amazingly beautiful photograph ashley!!